Europa aims to provide the best possible care and service by offering the following;
- A fully independent inspecting engineer assessing the damage to the damaged vehicle.
- Repair authorisation at the earliest possible opportunity to a garage of your choice or one of our approved repairers if applicable.
- A replacement like-for-like vehicle at the point of repair or as soon as possible if the vehicle has been rendered undriveable following the accident.
- Recovery of the pre-accident value of the damaged vehicle in the event that it is considered a total loss.
- No excess to pay if we deal with your vehicle repairs and protection of your valuable no claims discount.
- Access to a personal injury Solicitor in the event of injuries to the driver and any passengers.
- Recovery of any out-of-pocket expenses, including loss of earnings and policy excess recovery if applicable.
Remember, Europa can offer these services to customers with any level of cover, whether it be the best possible comprehensive policy available or cover on a limited third party basis only.
Furthermore, Europa may still be able to offer some of its services by working in conjunction with your comprehensive policy cover should you choose to ask your insurers to repair your damaged vehicle. Please ask us for further details.